Wednesday, July 21, 2010

the last couple of days...

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday!

I reallllly didn't want to go to the gym on Wednesday. I just wasn't feeling it. I decided to ask the boyfriend if he wanted to catch up for lunch, which we did. I had a Chicken Pita & side salad at Nando's:


The little 'flags' on the pita are because I got hot basting on the chicken (there is chicken in the pita somewhere, I promise you), and one flag says 'special request' (no mayo...yuck!). I also had to add the balsamic vinegar to the salad, yum.
I also sneakily took my gym clothes in the car. Funny how you can trick yourself into gymming it when your clothes are already there, staring you in the face! I did a 12.5km bike and 5km row...pretty pleased with myself for going!

I also picked up this cute coffee mug for only $2...bargain! I needed a new coffee mug for work and this is kinda kitsch and right up my alley!


As for today (Thursday) I'm just having a lazy day around the house. I've been to the gym the past 3 days in a row and whilst a fourth consecutive day might not seem like much for some people, for me it's overload...I don't know if I will feel like going later in the day - but we'll see what pans out. I'm going to walk the dog later on, so that will count as some exercise for the day...and best bit is, it doesn't feel like exercise!

For those animal lovers out there, this is my dog - his name is Turbo, he's just over a year old and he's adorable (as you can see!). He was adopted from the RSPCA, as was our cat - I like to support them as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment